Are you looking for ways to straighten your teeth or improve your appearance or prevent any other dental problems? Then Invisalign is the ultimate option to be considered. Invisalign aligners can help in treating all of the same issues that could be treated using traditional metal braces. So basically, it acts as an alternative to those traditional metal braces.
Why do you need to straighten your teeth?
There are numerous reasons to have your teeth straightened:
- Straightening your teeth can help in improving the way you look, also making you feel more confident.
- If you have misaligned teeth, then it might put painful pressure on specific areas of your mouth. But, straightening them can give you relief from this pressure, also preventing pain.
- In some cases, it gets hard to maintain your oral health due to crooked or misaligned teeth. This can lead to the accumulation of plaque and tartar or other dental health problems.
- Crooked or misaligned teeth can make other teeth of your mouth misaligned, also causing severe issues related to your bite.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign aligners are alternatives to metal braces and, so, can correct dental problems like a crossbite, overbite, underbite, and more. Invisalign aligners are made customized to fit your teeth accurately. You will have to wear them throughout the day. They carefully put pressure on the teeth to be shifted into the correct position. During the treatment, you will have to get your aligners replaced every few weeks, as suggested by your dentist.
What are the benefits of choosing Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners have various benefits such as:
- Invisalign aligners are made of soft, smooth, clear plastic, so they are not even noticeable or visible.
- Invisalign aligners are more comfortable to wear for the patients than the metal wires, which you worry about cutting your cheeks or gums.
- Invisalign aligners can be removed easily. In order to create the best results, you need to wear them enough. As they are removable, you can eat, brush and floss your teeth comfortably. This can help you keep your teeth clean throughout the procedure. You can even remove them for special occasions.
Call us at (702)-734-5000 or schedule an online appointment with Dr. Patel for a consultation at our office in Las Vegas, NV.